Terms of confidentiality of personal information
The company LifeTelecom LLC. (hereinafter - the Company) respects the right of every person to confidentiality. To use some services, programs and products of the Company (hereinafter - the Products of the Company), you may need to go through the registration procedure or provide personal information to the Company.
Registration may be required to access some program features or participate in promotions. The privacy statement explains how this information is used. Please read these Privacy Terms carefully and ask questions if necessary.
These Privacy Terms govern the relationship between the Company and any individual, individual entrepreneur, legal entity (hereinafter referred to as the User) for the processing of Personal Information, including, but not limited to, the collection, use, preservation and security of information provided by the User and / or collected from the User.
These Privacy Terms apply to all information that the Company and / or its affiliates or other authorized persons acting on behalf of the Company may receive about the User while using any of the Company's Products. Please note: using the Company's Products means your full agreement with all the provisions of these Privacy Terms and the conditions for processing your personal information specified therein.
If you do not agree to unconditionally accept all the provisions of these Privacy Terms, you are not entitled to use the Company's Products and must remove all of their components from your computer.
1. Personal information collected and processed by the Company within the framework of these Privacy Terms, personal information means:
1.1. Information (including, but not limited to, personal data) that the User independently provides to the Company when taking actions aimed at registering the Company's Products (including activation) or as part of their use (including creating an account, contacting to the support service). Information is provided by filling out the appropriate forms by the User, while the amount of information provided when filling out the optional fields of these forms is determined by the User independently.
1.2. Information received automatically when using the Company's Products by the User, incl. from cookies (when downloading materials from the Company's sites, information about the User's system is automatically checked; when using communication tools by the User, materials and messages that he sent and received can be saved, while the Company reserves the right to check the content of the User's communication on its sites) ...
1.3. User data - any information uploaded (entered) by the User into the Company's Products.
1.4. Other information about the User that the Company receives exclusively for the purposes specified in section 2 of these Privacy Terms.
2. Purpose of collecting and processing personal information of users The collection, storage and processing of the information specified in Section 1 of these Privacy Terms is carried out solely for the following specific purposes:
2.1. To identify the User when using the Company's Products;
2.3. To interact with the User within the framework of contracts or agreements concluded with the Company.
2.4. To conduct statistical and other studies based on anonymized data (including to find out the opinions of Users about various products and services provided by the Company).
3. Conditions for the processing of the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties 3.1. Storage (including modification and deletion) of the personal information of Users is carried out in accordance with the functional purpose of specific Products of the Company, technical documentation for them, as well as the License Agreement for their use.
3.2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties is carried out in the following cases:
3.2.1. The user has agreed in advance to such disclosure.
3.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the User is either a party or a beneficiary or a guarantor, as well as for concluding an agreement initiated by the User or an agreement under which the User will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
3.2.3. The transfer is necessary to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Company or third parties in cases where the User violates the copyright of the Company and / or the corresponding License Agreement.
3.2.4. The transfer is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of a friend th body or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings or other cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.3. When processing personal data of users, 1C-Bitrix is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data". 4
. Limitations of Liability
4.1. The Company does not initiate the placement of personal information when using the Company's Products, does not control its accuracy and relevance, however, the Company reserves the right to require confirmation of the accuracy of the information transmitted to it by the User.
4.2. When placing (providing the Company) personal information of third parties, the User guarantees that he has received all the necessary permissions and consents for these actions, and also guarantees the full and unconditional consent of these persons with all the provisions of these Privacy Terms.
4.3. The Company cannot preserve the confidentiality of the User's personal information, public access to which is provided by the User himself due to the functional purpose of the relevant Company Product; The User agrees that when using such Products, a certain part of his personal information becomes available to an unlimited number of people.
5. Protection of personal information The company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal information, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal information, including: · Uses RSA encryption in Company Products. · Provides 2-Step Verification for account access, if required. · Provides protection for authorized sessions. · Constantly improving methods of collecting, storing and processing data.
6. Final provisions These Privacy Terms may be changed by the Company unilaterally by posting their new version on the Internet at https://whatcrm.ru/privacy_en.In
the event of a discrepancy between the Privacy Terms and the provisions of the License Agreement with the User, the License Agreement prevails.
7. Contact information
Legal address: 197046, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, in the municipal district of Posad, Chapaeva str. 15, building 2, lit. B, office B-504
+7 (812) 309-82-71